Monday, July 7, 2008

Golden Dark


Another day another post. Lame title, but I couldn't think of anything else lol. This is Samantha, she's a character I created back in high school so that I could dress her up in different costumes to try out, or to just experiment with (don't worry nothing "weird" lol). Anywho here's the final product. To be honest I really wish I did a better job of this, something just feels wrong. Anywho enjoy, late days!

Pencils - about 40 minutes
Colours - Photoshop CS about 4 hours
Character by me

2 comments:

Marco Sabatino said...

Hi...
I'm a italian boy!

Please, visit my BlogSite:

www.heroclip.blogspot.com

For Comic-Books & Illustration Fanatics!

PS: Sorry for my english!

Nikolas Ilic said...

hey man i really like the job u did on the hair , its like you can feel each strand lol. anyways man keep it up later.